Tuesday, August 21, 2007

NI Week residuals

NI week was awesome, a great learning experience. It made me think more about LabVIEW for work. I found out today that another guy at work, who was less of a supporter of LabVIEW than me, was thinking of LabVIEW as something that can be used at work.

I think of LabVIEW of more viable of a product in more area's at work than before. It's something that can be mixed with LabWindows. Both can be used in places to meet the goals of product testing.

Now, I need to work on learning LabVIEW a little better so I can understand the best ways to use it to achieve my goals, a better test product. It has some really good aspects already that I haven't fully explored. LabVIEW FPGA (I'm still hoping for LabWindows CVI for FPGA) and LabVIEW for Lego mindstorms.

I'm embarking on my LabVIEW journey, starting with mindstorms since I can download a free student version that interacts with the NXT brick.

No comments: