Friday, August 10, 2007

After NI Week

Wow, what an NI Week! It feels go to a seminar where I felt like it was worth it. It's in the past now, and I have a 6 inch stack of information to go through. I have a feeling about 5 1/2 inches were picked up just to get the swag at the booth or NI was giving out information on LabVIEW that I was thinking would work great in LabWindows.

I did have some fun...On Wednesday, I put on my LabWindows CVI shirt (thanks to Wendy Logan and the LabWindows Users Group) and then went around to LabVIEW displays and say "That's OK for LabVIEW but I bet LabWindows could do it better". OK...that's nerd fun. But then again, I'm a nerd.

I can't wait until they migrate multi-core operations from LabVIEW to LabWindows. Well, I'm off to listen to the band LeFreak...The worlds greatest Disco Band!

No comments: