Sunday, July 26, 2009

NI Week...Woohoo

NI Week is almost upon us, it's the time of year to look forward to the new NI products and to network with all the NI people. I'm looking forward to the NI Week. I would be looking forward to all the seminar's and learning opportunities except that this year, some people at the place I work sees no immediate, short term benefit to conferences like this and AutoTestCon. Even in the long term it is hard to show measurable benefit. Since it's mostly secondary benefits, long term learning and networking, that is hard to measure, some groups will be poorly represented.

I am, however, going to to NI Week on an EXPO pass. I am excited about going and I am planning on making the most of my learning opportunities that I will have on my EXPO pass. I want to find out what various vendor's believe is the future of testing. I want to learn about the various products available to help us do our testing, I want to learn all I can...no matter what others think of conferences. I know there are learning opportunities, I know I am going to learn, I know I'm going to learn all I can, and I know it will help me in the future.

Overall, I'm excited about NI Week and all of it's opportunities.

No comments: