Monday, July 6, 2009

Little about TestStudio

I had hoped to start comparing TestStudio to TestStand but with all our efforts to actually get a copy of TestStudio or much information about it have been thwarted by the people we're trying to buy it from. All the T's and C's haven't been finished up so we can't get an advanced copy. And, as I've said before, NI and their 30 day trial period pretty much set's the standard.

I could compare the Tech Support...but wait, I'm running into the same problem. We can't get into the e-knowledge until we actually purchaced there product. While I'm not saying the makers of TestStudio has anything to hide, what are they hiding? Again, NI sets the standard of customer support.

While I do understand their need for money, I just don't understand the business model that operates in a way contrary to helping the customer.

I'm just venting my frustration, after all the years of dealing with NI, their support, their mature products, it's frustrating to run into roadblocks like these TestStudio roadblocks.

No comments: