Monday, August 4, 2008

NI Week - Day 0



Tonight was the first night of NI Week. Just the meet and greet and get to know the Expo floor. There was only one CVI display, but of course it was great. They were stress testing CD's by spinning them up until it disintegrates which, of course, is cool! It was Good to see Wendy (Logan) again, Queen of LabWindows CVI. She is energetic as always. And CVI is exciting as always.

It was also good to see Santiago Delgado, king of TestStand. He always amazes me. Tonight he was playing the guitar at a LabVIEW sound demo...and he was VERY good.

I did get to go to 6th Street, heard some good music and drank some beer. There were a lot of obvious NIWeek participants out tonight (Nerds). I'm excited about Tuesday, the first full day of NI Week...at least for me.

To everyone not here, your missing some good stuff!

2 comments:

Santiago Delgado said...

Thanks for the shout out Joe! I'm glad you came down to NIWeek and look forward to seeing you around the show floor.

JAV said...

Hey Santiago, It's good to see you! I look forward to hearing your presentations.