Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm going to NI Week!!

NIWeek 2008


The company I work for has decided to allow me to go to NI-Week. My boss said that anyone who goes will have to give a presentation on "What I learned at NI-Week". Apparently not many wanted to do that, but I'm more than willing to give a presentation to go to NI-Week.

I've also had some e-mail correspondence with a PR person from NI and she said I could check out a USB video camera to record my experience at NI-Week. It will a video for NI but I'm also going to put some of the video here, so I want to get some good footage. I'm looking for any interesting and unique aspects of NI-Week I can find; Or any interesting or unique people I can get on video.

I would also like to meet anyone who reads this and is at NI-Week for the video, too.

I want encourage everyone who is able to go to NI-Week, at least on the free Expo Pass. It's a great experience! Plus Austin is fun, the music on 6th street is great, and UT is there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you at NIWeek. Don't miss the LAVA/OpenG BBQ -- it's one of the best things you can do at NIWeek. Cheers!

JAV said...

Hi Jim,
First, very nice Blog!

Second, I'll be at the BBQ! I didn't even know about it last year. Are there any other cool events...beside the usual NI-Week events?

Anonymous said...

Glad your getting to go. Put the Camera to good use and make sure you keep the coolest stuff for your blog. Maybe you can get some behind the scenes stuff. ;)

Good Luck